Rheem Electric Storage
Rheem Electric Storage Water Heaters are ideal for use with money saving offpeak energy tariffs and are available in a range of capacities to suit most needs. Best of all, Rheem Electric Storage Water Heaters come with the Rheem Mains Pressure Advantage built-in.
RHEEM ELECTRIC STORAGE
- Rheem Mains Pressure water heaters heat water and store it so that it’s ready as soon as you need it. This ensures full pressure to multiple outlets all at the same time.
- Why Rheem Electric Storage? Designed for Australia’s tough conditions, using over 70 years of experience in Australia. Ideal for use with economical offpeak energy tarrifs.
- 5 or 10 year warranty models available. Sizes to suit every family size and hot water requirement starting from 25L.
- Mains Pressure water delivery for steady, hot and strong hot water. Indoor models available.
- Full technical support through Rheem’s National Service Network.
Factors to consider in determining your hot water needs: Number of bathrooms or people using hot water at once.
- Adults and children in the hime (teenagers will use more hot water than young children).
- Dishwashers or washing machines connected, that use hot water at the same time.
- Will a large bathtub or spa-bath be filled using hot water?
- Your needs may also depend on the climate and water pressure.
28, 29, 30, 27
|Energy Rating (Stars)|
|Storage Capacity (Litres)|
|Delivery Rate L/H (Litres / Hour)|
|Delivery Rate L/M (Litres / Minute)|
|System Height (mm)|
|System Width (mm)|
|System Depth (mm)|
|Number of People|
1-5 Depending on Tariff
Warranty: 7 year cylinder warranty, 3 year labour warranty on the cylinder, 1 year parts and labour warranty on all other components for domestic (non-commercial) installations. 7 year warranty appplies to product manufactured after 1/1/2012.