The Rheem Ambiheat 55127005 Heat Pump is the new generation 270L capacity heat pump. The Ambiheat uses the heat from the surrounding air and doesn’t rely on direct sunlight to heat your water and provides a reliable, efficient and sustainable way to reduce your water heating energy consumption.
- No need for solar collectors – perfect where roof space is limited
- Can use the same connections as an electric water heater
- Ideal upgrade from a standard electric water heater
- Vitreous Enamel lined tank
- Saves energy compared to an electric water heater
- Includes a back-up element, delivering hot water, for the coldest winter nights
The advanced wrap around microchannel heating technology for uniform and faster water heating making it suitable for cold climates with an operating range from -5°C to higher ambient temperatures.
A Heat Pump works day and night as it extracts heat from the surrounding air and doesn’t rely on direct sunlight to operate.
- Advanced wrap around microchannel heating technology allows the Rheem AMBIHEAT HDc-270 Heat Pump provide uniform and faster water heating.
- Suitable for cold climates with an operating range from -5°C to higher ambient temperatures
- Suitable for harsh water conditions
- Save up to 68% on your water heating energy consumption compared to an electric water heater in Zone 3
- High recovery rate for fast heating and 2.4kW back-up element
- User-friendly touch screen LED display
- Eligible for Government Incentives
- 7 year cylinder warranty *
- Suitable for 2 to 5 people